Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett

4 posters

Go down

Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett Empty Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett

Post by OvalCynic Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:39 pm

Do I just turn up or do I buy them from Surrey or from Middlesex? Anyone know?

OvalCynic

Back to top Go down

Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett Empty Re: Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett

Post by adelaide Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:07 pm

OvalCynic wrote:Do I just turn up or do I buy them from Surrey or from Middlesex? Anyone know?

Here's a link.

https://shop.middlesexccc.com/events/39408/middlesex-vs-surrey-one-day-cup

Radlett is quite a nice ground. It's not that far from the train station, though (being mean) my usual strategy has been to walk the country paths from the 292 bus terminus at Borehamwood, as I can get there for nothing! No danger of getting muddy feet at the moment either. Radlett's own bus services are pretty pathetic.

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett Empty Re: Royal London Cup how to get tickets for away game vs Middlesex at Radlett

Post by OvalCynic Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:33 pm

Thanks for that! As I live in St Albans, Radlett station sounds good to me Very Happy

OvalCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:17 pm

I know Guildford is sold out, and I believe Radlet may be as well. I don't know why Surrey and Middlesex are holding one day games at these small grounds and not the Oval and Lords. Guildford only holds 2000 and you'd at least double that at the Oval even against Leicester. It's daft.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by adelaide Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:56 pm

I might be wrong as I haven't taken the slightest notice of when it starts bit I'd assumed it was the H**dred. Not necessarily playing the damn things but getting everything set up. it takes loads of time to dumb down a ground to be suitable to accommodate the monstrosity.

Yes, I know, I should get off the fence...

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Rooster Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:02 pm

Chinaman wrote:I know Guildford is sold out, and I believe Radlet may be as well. I don't know why Surrey and Middlesex are holding one day games at these small grounds and not the Oval and Lords. Guildford only holds 2000 and you'd at least double that at the Oval even against Leicester. It's daft.

Ahem The Oval is needed for the "Magnificenrt Success" that is the Hundred, Surrey President's words not mine. Did you not see them flogging Oval Invincibles tat in the Club shop over the past few days ?

The Red Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:30 am

Oh yes I know that but they are not playing the 100 until Thursday at the Oval and later at Lords.. It wouldn't be difficult to having slotted the Leicester game in somewhere or indeed the Middle one later. I don't know Radlett, but really Guildford is not suitable for 1st Class cricket anymore.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by OvalCynic Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:10 am

Not sold out yet - I now have my tickets Very Happy  - complete with a generous old git's reduction of 50%!

OvalCynic

Back to top Go down