Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access for members without a membership card

3 posters

Go down

Access for members without a membership card Empty Access for members without a membership card

Post by Angus French Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:53 pm

Can anyone offer advice on the following?
I signed up late - on Wednesday 5 April - and don't yet have a membership card. How do I get access for the match starting tomorrow - I'd like to come on all four days if the weather permits and the match remains in progress? I tried calling the club today at lunch time but there was a queue with an estimated wait time of, if I recall, 21 minutes. So I rang off. Then I called back about 3:30PM and there was a recorded message saying the office closes at 3PM on Wednesdays... I had a similar situation last year and it took more than a month for my membership card to arrive and I ended up getting electronic tickets assigned to my account but it was a lot of aggro... Grateful for any advice.

Angus French

Back to top Go down

Access for members without a membership card Empty Re: Access for members without a membership card

Post by RB Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:17 pm

I'd put all this in an email to the club, they're normally quite good at responding to enquiries.

RB

Back to top Go down

Access for members without a membership card Empty Re: Access for members without a membership card

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:06 am

RB wrote:I'd put all this in an email to the club, they're normally quite good at responding to enquiries.

Usually takes 3 days I find. I would suggest you go up and go in the office first outside. They'll have your details so it shouldn't be a problem I hope.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus French Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:42 am

Thanks RB and Chinaman. I've just sent an email to membership at surreycricket.com. I'll be coming anyway and will bring a printout of my membership details.

Angus French

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus French Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:53 am

The Ticket Office kindly printed tickets for me for today and the next three days.

Angus French

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum