Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch Cost

+3
Pieandapint
Chinaman
Ali888
7 posters

Go down

Lunch Cost Empty Lunch Cost

Post by Ali888 Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:00 pm

Does anyone know how much lunch is in the 175 restaurant?

Ali888

Back to top Go down

Lunch Cost Empty Re: Lunch Cost

Post by Chinaman Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:02 pm

Ali888 wrote:Does anyone know how much lunch is in the 175 restaurant?

Someone told me about £30. Cheapest is the fish n chips in the Pavillion for £10 which apparently is ok.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieandapint Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:01 pm

Lunch is indeed £30. Three courses, a bit too much plate for me but what was there was good. The main course of roast is good, particularly if you like your meat rare. Put it this way a good vet could have had it back on its feet

Pieandapint

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:52 pm

Okay, but not really worth the money.

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerTV Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:14 pm

I booked a table for 4 for Sunday 7 August for my mother’s 70th. I was told I had to prepay in full, but would be refunded if I had to cancel. My mother was poorly so I cancelled and requested a refund for the £120 outlay.

It is now 5 October and I still haven’t received my refund. I’m becoming disillusioned with Surrey CCC. As a Member, I feel increasingly less valued as each season goes by. I certainly won’t be renewing Surrey & England membership for 2023, I’ll return to County Membership especially as it’s no longer enjoyable to attend T20 or International games. The queues for everything are unbelievably frustrating.

DiggerTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackers Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:49 pm

DiggerTV wrote:I booked a table for  4 for Sunday 7 August for my mother’s 70th. I was told I had to prepay in full, but would be refunded if I had to cancel. My mother was poorly so I cancelled and requested a refund for the £120 outlay.

It is now 5 October and I still haven’t received my refund. I’m becoming disillusioned with Surrey CCC. As a Member, I feel increasingly less valued as each season goes by. I certainly won’t be renewing Surrey & England membership for 2023, I’ll return to County Membership especially as it’s no longer enjoyable to attend T20 or International games. The queues for everything are unbelievably frustrating.

"County Membership" includes T20 games. If you don't want to go to those, it's Championship Membership you want - about £65 less.

In case our resident club rep is taking notes, I agree with what you say re the declining vfm since the new regime replaced Richard Gould. Examples include less tea and coffee/'bites' at the various members' forums this season; the noticeably less substantial buffet meal than before at the recent awards evening, with no dessert or first drink included as previously, and of course the 10% increase in members' fees at a time when people are facing a cost of living crisis.

Last edited by Jackers on Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jackers
Jackers

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerTV Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:30 am

Thanks Jackers, yes Championship is the one. My mistake .

DiggerTV

Back to top Go down

Post by cowcorner Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Ali888 wrote:Does anyone know how much lunch is in the 175 restaurant?
The price hasn't changed since moving to the new restaurant, however, my biggest gripe is the fact that you can't really see the game from there. When lunch was in the Alcock you had a pretty decent view of the game but not from the 175 - a pretty big oversight I would have thought, there must be some diners that want to watch the cricket whilst dining ?
cowcorner
cowcorner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down