Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out

5 posters

Go down

Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out Empty Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out

Post by surreybrowncap1956 Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:37 am

Any comments on this matter?

surreybrowncap1956

Back to top Go down

Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out Empty Re: Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out

Post by Chinaman Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 am

Only that sold out at the moment is just 25% capacity.

Chinaman

Jackers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out Empty Re: Surrey versus Glamorgan blast match next Monday sold out

Post by Jackers Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 am

Presumably the capacity is as limited as it was for the two recent championship matches with the Pavillion, Bedser and new One Oval Square areas out of bounds.

I am not sure how many public tickets would have been available for sale after Surrey members had booked theirs, but I imagine that the club will not be taking much money from them. And, of course, the revenue they make from food and drink will be significantly down.
Jackers
Jackers

Back to top Go down

Post by RB Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm

I was unable to get a ticket for Sussex or Hampshire, so this is not a huge surprise to me.

RB

Back to top Go down

Post by offdrive4 Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 pm

Well the Surrey website match day info says this is a championship match though it starts at 2.30.p.m. Oops.

offdrive4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down