Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Test Championship

3 posters

Go down

World Test Championship Empty World Test Championship

Post by Chinaman Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Anyone know what the Member's price is for tickets? The sites crashed, both the Oval and ICC. Probably all the Indian supporters buying them up.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

World Test Championship Empty Re: World Test Championship

Post by OvalCynic Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:29 am

Depends where you sit. Pavilion balcony is £90, pavilion lower was £75 I think. The site doesn't make it easy to buy tickets for several members who want to sit together. I ended up ringing the ticket office who sorted me out.

OvalCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by adelaide Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:01 am

"Sorting someone out" has quite different connotations in some parts of London. For a minute I had an image of a space underneath the Croydon flyover being prepared for you by the Mr/Ms Big of the Oval ticket office.

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:31 pm

I thought Members had a discount? Or perhaps those prices are already discounted? Either way they can keep it.

Chinaman

Jason likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OvalCynic Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:57 pm

Chinaman wrote:I thought Members had a discount? Or perhaps those prices are already discounted? Either way they can keep it.

I think there are cheaper tickets elsewhere in the ground. The offer said from £10 but I couldn't be bothered to work out where!

OvalCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:32 pm

OvalCynic wrote:
Chinaman wrote:I thought Members had a discount? Or perhaps those prices are already discounted? Either way they can keep it.

I think there are cheaper tickets elsewhere in the ground. The offer said from £10 but I couldn't be bothered to work out where!

Ok thanks. I don't think I'm that interested. Buying on line is usually a pain in the bum anyway!

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down