Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rare outbreak of common sense from the cricketing powers that be

+2
Chinaman
SimonH
6 posters

Go down

A rare outbreak of common sense from the cricketing powers that be Empty Re: A rare outbreak of common sense from the cricketing powers that be

Post by Chinaman Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:03 am

I understand that there is now a Minister For Common Sense. Perhaps he/she is earning their salary?

Chinaman

dougieginn, SimonH and Slipstream like this post

Back to top Go down

A rare outbreak of common sense from the cricketing powers that be Empty Re: A rare outbreak of common sense from the cricketing powers that be

Post by Badges Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:05 pm

She...............

Esther McVey

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by adelaide Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:06 pm

Who was it who said that the trouble with common sense is that it is often neither nor sense? One of the most common sense statements I've heard.

It's not her official title but then nor is "sop to make up for bringing back Cameron"!

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipstream Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:02 am

What about the ECB?
"We continue to review our transgender policy, considering inclusivity, safety and fairness, and will consider these new ICC regulations as part of this work."

Slipstream

SimonH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm

Chinaman wrote:I understand that there is now a Minister For Common Sense. Perhaps he/she is earning their salary?

I wouldn't imagine they have any input on ICC rulings.

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:24 am

Wow. Now we really know the ECB's priorities and what the two Dicks have been doing all this time. Get this nonsense:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67546329
I'm really pleased they have a plan for "a more circular economy" and our old favourite  "net zero by 2040" . Pity no one told them that is scientifically not possible. But hey wokeists let's stop oil. No wonder the game has gone down the toilet.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down