Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey CCC Supporters’ Club Awards 2022

2 posters

Go down

Surrey CCC Supporters’ Club Awards 2022 Empty Surrey CCC Supporters’ Club Awards 2022

Post by Admin Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:02 pm

The date for Surrey CCC’s end of the season awards event has been set for Thursday, 22nd September, so it’s time to let me know whose efforts you feel should be recognised this year, by emailing me at marcushook64@gmail.com

As was the case last year, you do not need to be a Supporters' Club member to vote.

In order to make all the necessary arrangements, the closing date for nominations is:

TUESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER

Between now and then, please EMAIL ME your choices for the following categories:

1) Surrey Player of the Season
2) Most Improved Surrey Player of the Season
3) Young Surrey Player of the Season, and
4) Surrey Moment of the Season
5) Surrey Woman Cricketer of the Year

In terms of the Surrey Woman Cricketer category, the following have represented Surrey this season:

Izzy Berry
Maddie Blinkhorn-Jones
Chloe Brewer
Alice Capsey
Kira Chathli
Claudie Cooper
Aylish Cranstone
Amy Gordon
Eva Gray
Danielle Gregory
Hannah Jones
Beth Kerins
Charlotte Lambert
Bethan Miles
Lucy Pickton-Allen
Bryony Smith
Rhianna Southby
Kirstie White

For our sixth award, the Anne Bickerstaff Champagne Moment - which celebrates the second eleven "moment" of the season - we'll once again be seeking the opinion of Surrey's 2nd XI scorers.

Although the season seems to be drawing to a close, I hope you have enjoyed my coverage of Surrey's exploits in the South London Press.

This is available free online by going to: https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/digital-editions/ and selecting "SLP Latest & Archive" from the "e-editions" option.

Yours in cricket and stay safe,

Marcus
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ovalworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Surrey CCC Supporters’ Club Awards 2022 Empty Re: Surrey CCC Supporters’ Club Awards 2022

Post by Jackers Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:43 pm

There will be quite a few contenders for most of these awards, but I think the Young Surrey Player of the Season is pretty obvious, especially after the RLC campaign.
Jackers
Jackers

Back to top Go down