Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forums

5 posters

Go down

Members Forums Empty Members Forums

Post by Ali888 Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:46 pm

I’ve just had an email about two upcoming members forums but can’t seem to find the tickets on my account.  Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited by Ali888 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ali888

Back to top Go down

Members Forums Empty Re: Members Forums

Post by optimistnot Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 pm

I got a club email tonight at 5 30pm about the forums, Went to my account found members forums and can not book a spot at either in person or even the zoom option for the second, as they are sold out. So who did they contact for these forums and when, this looks like a stitch up.

optimistnot

Back to top Go down

Post by kjb Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:22 pm

If in doubt, just turn up. They can hardly turn members away from a members' forum.
Mind you, the one last year was so well attended not everyone could fit in the room.
Why on earth don't they use a larger room; there won't be any corporate activities at 6.30 in the evening.

kjb

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:07 pm

optimistnot wrote:I got a club email tonight at 5 30pm about the forums, Went to my account found members forums and can not book a spot at either in person or even the zoom option for the second, as they are sold out. So who did they contact for these forums and when, this looks like a stitch up.

Got the email same time. They couldn't have sold out. My suspicious nature would assume those that are more likely to agree with the "management" have been invited earlier, stopping the rest of us anti 100 brigade from attending. I'd rather think it was a typical Oval technical problem, but......

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wokoval Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:43 pm

I have managed to get a place at the first forum and received a confirmation email. It states that tickets will be sent nearer the date. If they are oversubscribed they should alter the room venue. The Members support at the Oval are normally good if any assistance required in my experience.

Wokoval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down