Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship

2 posters

Go down

General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship Empty General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship

Post by VauxhallRey Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:08 am

This morning, all members received an email inviting them to vote for elections of four members to the General Committee.  The terms last for four years.  You can see all the candidates' "manifestos" and vote here:

https://www.mi-vote.com/secure/surreyccc

Please check out the candidates.

This will be probably the most important four years in the life of red ball cricket.  If we don't fight to save it, it will be increasingly squeezed until, chances are, it disappears altogether.  What I can absolutely promise you is that I will vote, lobby, hassle and generally make myself a massive pain in the arse should to anyone who tries to reduce the number of Championship games.

I will also promise to:

1. Attend every meeting I possibly can.
2. To canvass your questions and issues before every meeting.
3. Report back on every meeting - subject to any confidentiality provisions.  The minutes are publicly available so I don't see this as a major issue.

You have my email address, plus you can ask any questions you like on here.

General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship Simon_17
VauxhallRey
VauxhallRey

Jason, Badges and Wokoval like this post

Back to top Go down

General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship Empty Re: General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship

Post by Badges Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:23 pm

I only used two of my votes.One for you and one for David Wright.All the best.

Bill

Badges

Back to top Go down

General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship Empty Re: General Committee Election : The Red Line Must Be A 14 Game Championship

Post by VauxhallRey Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:23 pm

Thank you. Much appreciated.
VauxhallRey
VauxhallRey

Badges likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down