Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Oval BYOB for the championship

2 posters

Go down

Is the Oval BYOB for the championship  Empty Is the Oval BYOB for the championship

Post by RightArmSlow Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:04 pm

I haven't been to a champ game for a few years but am heading down with some friends Saturday.

I know previously you were allowed to take in up to 4 cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine. Is that still the case or not anymore?

Also are tickets cheaper I'm advance or fine to pay on the gate?

Thanks

RightArmSlow

Back to top Go down

Is the Oval BYOB for the championship  Empty Re: Is the Oval BYOB for the championship

Post by Chinaman Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 am

RightArmSlow wrote:I haven't been to a champ game for a few years but am heading down with some friends Saturday.

I know previously you were allowed to take in up to 4 cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine. Is that still the case or not anymore?

Also are tickets cheaper I'm advance or fine to pay on the gate?

Thanks

You're right about the booze! Tickets I think are cheaper in advance in line. I think if you go to the outside ticket office you can buy at the ground card only. But If ring before you go. Like all grounds the Oval is aggravatingly cashless!

Chinaman

RightArmSlow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the Oval BYOB for the championship  Empty Re: Is the Oval BYOB for the championship

Post by RightArmSlow Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:48 pm

Thanks. I'm 28 and a cashless person so I'm fine with that.

RightArmSlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down