Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea

3 posters

Go down

Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea Empty Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea

Post by Angus French Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:54 pm

I wondered, is this still available? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything.

Angus French

Back to top Go down

Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea Empty Re: Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:03 am

Yes it's on the latest email and on the website.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea Empty Re: Free access to championship matches at the Oval after Tea

Post by Angus French Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:27 am

Chinaman wrote:Yes it's on the latest email and on the website.
Might you be able to provide a link to the webpage which provides the information? I spent about 15 minutes looking but couldn't find anything. For example, I can't see it stated on the Match Day Guide page (available from the Matches menu; I'd link to it if I could but I'm a new member on this forum and restricted). Thanks.

Angus French

Back to top Go down

Post by paultpm Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:01 am

Angus French wrote:
Chinaman wrote:Yes it's on the latest email and on the website.
Might you be able to provide a link to the webpage which provides the information? I spent about 15 minutes looking but couldn't find anything. For example, I can't see it stated on the Match Day Guide page (available from the Matches menu; I'd link to it if I could but I'm a new member on this forum and restricted). Thanks.
These are the details for the recent Hampshire match - clearly stating free entry after tea...
This can be found in TICKETS..
https://www.kiaoval.com/surrey-vs-hampshire-match-day-information/
paultpm
paultpm

Angus French likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus French Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:26 am

Thanks Paul!

Angus French

paultpm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down