Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a cause left that Surrey don’t support?!!!

+11
Jackers
Sir Winston Churchill
Alex!
guildfordbat
John Hamilton
Badges
Chinaman
adelaide
kjb
Peter.M.Gardens
Benmug
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is there a cause left that Surrey don’t support?!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a cause left that Surrey don’t support?!!!

Post by adelaide Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:31 pm

Good thing Tata is not trying to sponsor Glamorgan at the moment.

Should it say diversi-tea? And if my cup of tea is too vibrant it might spill.

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Is there a cause left that Surrey don’t support?!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a cause left that Surrey don’t support?!!!

Post by Badges Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:44 am

Today.................

Eid Mubarak!
Wishing you a blessed and happy Eid al-Fitr from everyone at the Club and the Foundation 🌙

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by John Hamilton Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:25 pm

Was there a Happy Easter?

John Hamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:43 pm

John Hamilton wrote:Was there a Happy Easter?

Not for the wokeists.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:01 pm

Sir Winston and all,

Something to look forward to or not.

''It was suggested that ACE merchandise be sold in the Club shop.'' - from the last available Minutes of our General Committee.

I came across this when following up about last year's AGM and the forthcoming one.

guildfordbat

Sir Winston Churchill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Badges Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:24 pm

Surrey and Ambassador shore up a new partnership 🛳🔐
We are pleased to welcome Ambassador Cruise Line onboard as the Official Cruise Line Partner of The Kia Oval, having signed a multi-year deal with them!

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex! Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:15 pm

Stop the Wokes (cruises)

Alex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Winston Churchill Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:28 am

guildfordbat wrote:Sir Winston and all,

Something to look forward to or not.

''It was suggested that ACE merchandise be sold in the Club shop.'' - from the last available Minutes of our General Committee.

I came across this when following up about last year's AGM and the forthcoming one.

Who in the name of god would buy an ACE  item of merchandise?!!!! I can’t imagine rows of members in the main stand decked out in ACE tee shirts!!!

This sodding club is going mental if they sell such tat.

Also I cannot imagine ONE ACE tee shirt ever being sold away from the club shop. So we will fund through our charitable donations boatloads of tat that will either be given away to the people of colour attendees of ACE events (don’t forget folks, no whites allowed!), or they will rot on the shelves, then be used as dusters.

How hilarious to imagine these white children at the 100 sat watching the game at the Oval wearing their ACE tee shirt their mum just bought. Oh the irony!

It’s apartheid again.
Sir Winston Churchill
Sir Winston Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:54 am

Well if someone wants to spend their money on one I don't really mind, although I doubt they'll sell many, especially if they are £20 plus. But I'll put my money towards an Ambassador Cruise. Do we get 10% off members discount?

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by adelaide Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:31 am

Chinaman wrote:Well if someone wants to spend their money on one I don't really mind, although I doubt they'll sell many, especially if they are £20 plus. But I'll put my money towards an Ambassador Cruise. Do we get 10% off members discount?

Only on the first cruise. Across the outfield at Worcester.

adelaide

Chinaman and VauxhallRey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Badges Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:50 pm

The Kia Oval and Heineken UK raise a pint to a new long-term partnership 🤝
Beers from HEINEKEN UK'S portfolio and from Brixton Brewery, whose taproom is nestled less than two miles away from the ground, will now be available at The Kia Oval 🍻

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Winston Churchill Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:35 pm

Bloody Nora it gets worse. As an avowed lager drinker I find Heineken to be quite vile. Fosters or Carling was always fine for me.

Funny with this new contract you’d have thought slippy Slipper might have negotiated a better price for the stuff ,instead of the looming price increase he so proudly announced.

UPDATE

WELL it seems my fears are not so founded. Heineken actually supply Fosters and indeed Amstel so that pleased me.
They can stick there craft nonsense where the sun don’t shine.

As for the cobblers about Surrey and Heinekens values being aligned, what tosh. If there value are to fleece fans selling highest price beer south of the river in plastic glasses, then I suppose I can understand that. The rest is the usual woke rubbish.

Last edited by Sir Winston Churchill on Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sir Winston Churchill
Sir Winston Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Badges Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:38 pm

YOUR SAFETY IN AND AROUND THE GROUND
The Kia Oval takes the safety and security of all guests very seriously and as such, there will be enhanced security measures in place for all our events.

When arriving to the ground by foot, please use the pedestrian crossings at both the Vauxhall and Oval end of the ground as the roads are very busy. If you arrive using TfL’s London Santander Cycles, please ensure that you park them in the allocated docking stations. If you use any other alternative cycle-hire scheme, please also park these in an appropriate position away from the roads.

We strongly advise that all fans arrive to the ground early to avoid any delays in entering. The gates will be open 1 hour prior to the start of play for all Vitality County Championship days.

Please be aware of the risks of cricket balls entering the stands from the field of play. We ask that all fans stay vigilant of airborne cricket balls whilst in their seat and in the vicinity of the playing field. It is also important for fans to be cautious of ball games when walking around the concourse of the ground, particularly during breaks in play.

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by Badges Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:39 pm

ACCESSIBILITY
As we are constantly striving to improve our standards, facilities and attitudes accordingly, we have launched a non-visible disability wristband. This optional wristband will enable fans with a non-visible disability to easily identify themselves to Club staff on match-day, should they need any assistance, without having to give an explanation or the nature of their disability. Staff can then support the individual in the appropriate way.

If you require a wristband, please collect it from Theresa Peters in the Pavilion Reception upon arrival or email accessibility@surreycricket.com and one will be posted to you.

Fans attending with accessible needs can view our access guide here.

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:44 pm

Seems like I shall be purchasing a new t-shirt tomorrow.

VicNorth

guildfordbat and Sir Winston Churchill like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:28 pm

Badges wrote:ACCESSIBILITY
As we are constantly striving to improve our standards, facilities and attitudes accordingly, we have launched a non-visible disability wristband. This optional wristband will enable fans with a non-visible disability to easily identify themselves to Club staff on match-day, should they need any assistance, without having to give an explanation or the nature of their disability. Staff can then support the individual in the appropriate way.

If you require a wristband, please collect it from Theresa Peters in the Pavilion Reception upon arrival or email accessibility@surreycricket.com and one will be posted to you.

Fans attending with accessible needs can view our access guide here.

I trust this isn't a dig. The accessibility officer has been particularly helpful for me, enabling Blue Badge on ground parking when I bring my wife, hopefully on Saturday, if she is well enough.

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Badges Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:26 pm

Happy Vaisakhi, everyone! 🤗

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:46 pm

Hindu Festival last Saturday. I didn't attend, did you?

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 am

I expect you were travelling back from Belgium with Farage.

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 am

?????????????????

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:48 pm

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackers Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:05 pm

VicNorth wrote:Can't say anything anymore..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68826577

I was going to suggest taking discussion of this appalling example of anti free speech cancel culture across to the "Anything But Cricket" thread, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone shed any light?
Jackers
Jackers

Wedmore Wanderer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:39 pm

Jackers wrote:

I was going to suggest taking discussion of this appalling example of anti free speech cancel culture across to the "Anything But Cricket" thread, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone shed any light?

This is it?

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinaman Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:43 pm

Jackers wrote:

Looks like the wokeists on here have managed to remove it. I will check with the Administrator. I really don't like being referred to as right wing by certain people above who are, to say it mildly, rather unpleasant. In fact I may make an official complaint if this shit continues..

Chinaman

Back to top Go down

Post by VicNorth Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm

Only cricket has anything to do with cricket, as CLR James never wrote.

VicNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next