Come On The 'Rey! - Surrey Cricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me one sane reason as to why Stewie shouldnt be sacked?

+8
adelaide
Missing Leg
paultpm
Jackers
Chinaman
offdrive4
RB
Sir Winston Churchill
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Give me one sane reason as to why Stewie shouldnt be sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me one sane reason as to why Stewie shouldnt be sacked?

Post by guildfordbat Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:59 pm

dougieginn wrote:I see that Stuart Law has paid the price for a terrible season at Middlesex and been sacked. I wonder if Alec will pay the same price?

According to the BBC, Law's departure comes after a review of performances over the past three years by Middlesex's cricket committee.

Middlesex chairman Andrew Cornish is quoted, ''Our on-field performances have not been up to the standards we require.''

Anyone here think our on-field performances have been up to required standards in the past three years?

guildfordbat

dougieginn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Give me one sane reason as to why Stewie shouldnt be sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me one sane reason as to why Stewie shouldnt be sacked?

Post by Cee Gee Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 am

He might be losing his touch in the domestic signings market as well. Essex sign Matt Critchley but we get Cam Steel.

Cee Gee

dougieginn and guildfordbat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dougieginn Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:57 am

I see that Paul Allott has been sacked from his his post as director of Cricket at Lancs. It seems That Middx and Lancs have higher standards than Surrey do!!

dougieginn

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dougieginn Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:46 am

I see Ford has left the Ireland post, is there something afoot, let’s hope!!

dougieginn

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by adelaide Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:59 pm

dougieginn wrote:I see Ford has left the Ireland post, is there something afoot, let’s hope!!

Didn't the Who say they "won't get Ford again"?

adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2